Saturday Snapshots: Daffodils and a Raccoon

This week, I thought I’d carry on with the spring flower theme and show more daffodils.

This is a cluster of daffodils in my neighborhood, which I walk past often–I was watching them for a while until they finally bloomed!

Don’t mind the garden hose in the upper left corner, but do notice the little raccoon statue.  I wish I could have got a picture of him closer to the daffodils–and it actually would have been possible.  I walk past frequently, and I always look for the raccoon, because every day or two he’s in a new place.  Either someone who lives here is having a great deal of fun, or Gnomeo and Juliet is all true!

Check out At Home with Books for more Saturday Snapshots.

This entry was posted in Saturday Snapshot. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Saturday Snapshots: Daffodils and a Raccoon

1. Alyce says:

That’s so cool that the raccoon gets moved around! The daffodils haven’t bloomed here yet – they’re very late this year.

2. Marie says:

Great photo. Lovely! That racoon statue is cute. I love the idea of moving him around.

3. What a lovely sign of spring:)

4. irene says:

Love your Daffys.

5. The daffodils are so beautiful among all that concrete.

6. Diane says:

You mean Gnomeo & Juliet ISN’T true?! ;-). Great photo. Thanks for sharing.

7. Lisa says:

How springish! I am ready for some respite from the cold – thanks for sharing the flowers!

8. Our daffodils are just pushing their way out of the ground — your picture has me impatient to see them blooming!

Beautiful! That little raccoon statue actually looks pretty real.

10. The daffodils are out here too – such a beautiful colour!

11. Jake says:

No daffodils here yet, but did see some bulbs popping thier purple heads this week!

As for raccoons – they got into our garbage this week and emptied it all over the sidewalk!!

Thanks for dropping by and visiting!

12. I adore daffodils! My mother used to have them in her gardens…which I miss.

Thanks for visiting my blog, and enjoy your weekend.

13. Nise' says:

Can’t wait to see the daffodils around my area. We have a neighbor lady that moves her dog bottom statue around her yard. It looks like a beagle digging a hole. It is fun to try and spot where she puts it next.

I can’t wait til the daffodils are blooming here. Animal statues crack me up. Here’s Mine

15. kaye says:

Thanks for sharing the daffs. Now that we live in FL, I miss seeing them. That raccoon looks like a baby one.