Saturday Snapshot: Revision

When I’m not blogging, I am knee-deep in revisions of my novel.

I’m not sure I’ve quite captured the vast amount of scrawling going on.  Even though this round actually involves less drastic change!  It’s all a process…

Visit At Home with Books for more Saturday Snapshots!

This entry was posted in Saturday Snapshot and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Saturday Snapshot: Revision

1. ensign_beedrill says:

Looks so good. Neat getting a glimpse into the creative process. 🙂 Thanks for sharing.

Congratulations, good luck with it.

3. bookgirl1993 says:

Well Done – I’m in the same boat!! xx

4. storygal says:

Keep going on those revisions. Must get back to my novel. I’ve been writing more nonfiction.

5. Edgar says:

Congratulations for writing a novel.

6. I’m very impressed!! Good luck, the editing and rewriting is the real work!! Here’s my shot:http://barbarathehealthynut.blogspot.com/2012/08/raindrops-and-roses.html

7. How exciting it must be to have accomplished that much and be making revisions!

8. It’s always difficult to edit and revise your work – good luck! My Snapshot is at a stone circle http://goo.gl/8P0Zp

Good for you that you’re disciplined enough to have completed a first draft and now can do revisions. Good luck!