The end of October also marks the end of the Readers Imbibing Peril (R.I.P.) Challenge. This two-month challenge focuses on horror and mystery…and while I don’t usually consider those my top genres, I always have fun with it!
Here’s the list of what I watched and read from the darker side…
- And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
- The Invisible Man by H. G. Wells
- Rivers of London/Midnight Riot by Ben Aaronovitch
- Sherlock Holmes: The Sign of Four by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson
Peril on Screen
I seem to have trended towards the classics…which I can’t say really surprises me! It’s been a fun and shivery fall, and now I’m looking forward to some sci fi for the winter…and I always look forward to fairy tales in the spring!
More immediately, the end of October also means National Novel Writing Month begins tomorrow. I’m planning to participate for my third year, so come back tomorrow for my launch post, with some sneak peeks at writing plans.