Saturday Snapshot: Spring at the Pond

My favorite local park has a duck pond where I sometimes go to write.  It’s looking particularly pretty right now, because the trees are in bloom!

Saturday Snapshot is hosted by At Home with Books.

This entry was posted in Saturday Snapshot and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Saturday Snapshot: Spring at the Pond

Beautiful! I’m anxiously awaiting the flowers on my magnolia tree… a few more months.

That row of trees by the lake is so striking.

3. Awesome photos!

Here is my Saturday
    Snapshot
    post!

4. Mary says:

Oh, how beautiful!

5. Oh wow, they look wonderful. I love the colors. We have to wait till May for this to happen.

6. storygal says:

What kind of trees are those in bloom? They’re absolutely gorgeous! We’ll have to wait awhile yet for flowering trees and shrubs. You must be much further south.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

Beautiful photos. What an idyllic place! I especially like photo #2.

8. That was going to be my guess…somewhere in California. I live a couple of miles from a park that looks a lot like the one in your photos. Thanks for sharing…and for visiting my blog.

9. Vicki says:

Wow!! That’s beautiful! I’d love a place like that to go sit and read and watch the pond.
    MY SS

10. WOW, I was going to say, where the heck do you live? We are far away from springtime blossoms, but then I noticed SF.

11. Alyce says:

That is gorgeous! I can’t wait until the cherry blossoms come out here!

12. What a beautiful place. I am sure it provides plenty of inspiration for writing.

13. kaye says:

Those trees are beautiful while in bloom. Your 2nd shot with the tree framing the pond is frame worthy!

14. Those trees are absolutely gorgeous!