Saturday Snapshot: Lazy Cat Photos

I am feeling inspiration-less with photography today.  Well, I actually have a couple of ideas, but not the time or the willpower to take the photos before I want to put this up!  So let’s have a lazy Saturday Snapshot with pictures of my cat being lazy. 🙂

Nobody here but us stuffed animals…

I don’t think I like this angle–it makes my paws look big.

Marathon napping is SO exhausting.

Check out more Saturday Snapshots on At Home with Books!

This entry was posted in Saturday Snapshot and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Saturday Snapshot: Lazy Cat Photos

1. Love his paws — adorable.

2. My cat is just lovin’ this hot weather…sleeps all day out in the screened porch and only deigns to come in for tuna. Gorgeous cat♫♪

3. Cheryl, that is hilarious how the angle makes it look like your cat has mega paws! I’m looking forward to checking out your NaNo novel – if I’m not too lazy!

4. Burgandy Ice says:

Cats have the right idea, I think… I often eyeball mine jealously. I want to lay around like that!!

5. Your kitty looks good while being lazy! I miss having a cat around.

6. What a beautiful cat! And with the heat wave we’ve been enduring, I’ve been pretty lazy myself.

Here’s my Snapshot.

7. I miss having a cat around to “pose” for pix. They are definitely easily accessible and can provide so many fun-filled moments, even when they’re being lazy. Thanks for sharing…and for visiting my blog.

Lazy makes her a good subject for photography. Not jumping around and no blurry photos.

9. Eugenia says:

That’s a gorgeous cat! Mine is easily exhausted by marathon napping, too. I’m going to try it one day and see if I can keep up!

10. storygal says:

I may be allergic to cat dander, but this is a beautiful cat.
    Tell me about your 2011 nanowrimo novel. I wrote one too that year.

• Aw, allergies are annoying.

That’s cool you were part of NaNo too! I wrote a retelling of the Twelve Dancing Princesses fairy tale. I got to 50,000 by the end of the month, and then spent December writing another 26,000 words to actually finish the novel. It was somewhat exhausting, but so much fun. I blogged every couple of days throughout the month, so feel free to check out my NaNoWriMo category to find out more–including excerpts!

Haha ‘marathon napping’ does indeed look exhausting. Poor kitty!

12. Cats do laziness so well! Very cute kitty!

13. BermudaOnion says:

Today, I feel just like your cat!

Those captions so perfectly capture kitty thinking! Good photos.

15. Kailana says:

Great pictures! My cat is my model for most of my pictures… She’s the only one that can’t tell me I can’t share!

16. Kaye says:

Big paws or not – your cat is gorgeous!!

• She actually doesn’t have big paws–it really was a strange angle! She’s a pretty cat, especially her blue eyes, which unfortunately don’t photograph well.

17. Our cat is the boss, and he’s a terrible bully – he headbuts my when he wants to be fed! You cat looks quite peaceable. My Snapshot is at http://chriscross-thebooktrunk.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/parisian-pictures-take-two.html

I always love shots of my cats too. Yours looks so cozy. he knows who is in charge. Here’s Mine