Saturday Snapshot: Iconic London

I didn’t plan to post London photos two weeks in a row…but with the Olympics starting this weekend, it just seems to be a natural focus!

Tower Bridge, not to be confused with London Bridge

Guards marching at Buckingham Palace

The famous Big Ben

Bobbies on Horses

Check out At Home with Books for more Saturday Snapshots!

This entry was posted in Saturday Snapshot and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Saturday Snapshot: Iconic London

1. I absolutely love London! It’s one of the only European cities that I’ve been to, and your photos make me nostalgic for the days I spent there. The Tower Bridge is definitely one of my favorites.

2. Wonderful shots of my birthplace. I love the one of the bobbies on horseback chatting.

3. Burgandy Ice says:

How fun!! 😀

It is exciting to be watching the Olympics this weekend, isn’t it?! Great pix!!

4. I am adding GB to my short list of places to visit! Someday soon, I hope.

5. Nice shots, now I plan to watch some Olympics♫♪

That first photo of the tower is great with the framing on the sides leading up to the tower.

7. My oldest son went to one semester of college in London…and then stayed on. Ever since, he has been living in Europe…Ireland, the Czech Republic, and now Berlin, with occasional visits to the states. Love your shots! Thanks for sharing…and for visiting my blog.

8. Eugenia says:

Great photos of one of my favourite cities!

9. Gorgeous. I visited London about 12 years ago and loved it. This makes me want to pull out my old photo albums!

10. Valli says:

Tower bridge is a great picture. Great pictures of London! Thanks for stopping by!

11. yvonne473 says:

Wonderful pictures! Thank you so much for sharing them.

12. BermudaOnion says:

Your photos are great! I love the perspective of Tower Bridge.

Great pictures. Lovely to see some London shots to go with the Olympic coverage.

That’s a great shot of Big Ben! You have some wonderful photos. Thanks for sharing them.

15. mostraum says:

Great pictures. I have to go back there soon.

How wonderful! Thanks for the tour. I have been to London since I was a child with my family. I’d love to get back again some day.

17. Brings back great memories of my own vacation there. Great shots!

Here’s my Saturday Snapshot for the week. Warning: May cause hunger pangs. 🙂

Nice shots. London is another one of those places I want to visit.

19. I always enjoy seeing pictures of London. It’s so long since I’ve been there, and we are really not that far away. My Snapshot is at http://goo.gl/5WXI0

20. Gorgeous pictures! I’d love to go to London some day!

Here’s my snapshot post this week.

21. Kailana says:

Great pictures! I was enjoying the visit to London last night on the news before the Olympics started. And the shots during the ceremonies were fun, too! Now to get there and get my own shots. 🙂