Saturday Snapshots: Jack O’Lanterns

More Halloween pictures this week…but instead of creepy ones, I thought I’d put the emphasis on pumpkins!

I went over to my parents’ house this week, and carved pumpkins with my dad.Ā  It’s a tradition. šŸ™‚

Visit At Home with Books for more Saturday Snapshots!

This entry was posted in Saturday Snapshot. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Saturday Snapshots: Jack O’Lanterns

Pumpkins are much nicer than the giant light-up moving spiders!

Lovely pumpkins, I particularly like your carvings, that scar through the eye is great.

3. joyweesemoll says:

I love that you’re still carving pumpkins with your dad. Great use of the pumpkin scar!

4. Patti Smith says:

We went to the pumpkin patch early this year. As part of the entry fee, everybody takes home a pumpkin, so we brought home 5 smaller ones and 2 big ones. Mine are all on my porch like yours are, but can you believe that we completely forgot to carve even one of them? Doh!

5. Those are pretty! I like the creativity with the eye in the last one.

Great jack-o-lanterns! I love the smirking one šŸ˜‰

7. What a nice display! I love it when the neighborhood houses get dressed up for the holidays.

Lisa @ Alive on the Shelves

8. readerbuzz says:

Such a nice tradition, carving pumpkins with your dad. Thank you for sharing this.

Here’s my Saturday Snapshot. Hope you will stop by.

9. Kaye says:

Love the jack-o-lantern on the right. It looks like he is sneering and has a scar.

I like the harvest-themed porch best of your outdoor shots. And the pumpkin with the scar over his eye is a clever idea.