Saturday Snapshot: Fall Colors

Slowly but surely, the trees are changing in my neighborhood.  We’re still mostly green around here, but I’ve found some pretty colors to share!

Visit At Home with Books for more Saturday Snapshots!

This entry was posted in Saturday Snapshot and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Saturday Snapshot: Fall Colors

1. Carl V. says:

Pretty! It took a while here but the leaves did finally get beautiful and it has been fun looking at all the gorgeous color here these last few weeks.

I always enjoy autumn colours too.

Golly, I love Fall color … bet you had a nice walk-about getting those photos!

4. These were terrific – love fall.

5. Wrighty says:

They are all so beautiful! I think I like the first photo best because of the pretty purples. We don’t see much of that color up north in NY state. Our trees have been bare for a month already and it’s ugly and brown now. It’s so nice to see your pretty colors!

6. Pretty houses and leaves! I like the second one with the yellow and green the best.

I like the tree at the top – it looks like it’s turning purple! We’ve lost most of our leaves here in Ontario.

8. Autumn is always so colourful My Snapshot is at http://goo.gl/CQuKI

9. Wish we had more fall color here! Beautiful.

10. Bev Hankins says:

The purple and green of the first photo is lovely! Fall is my favorite season…I love all the changing colors. It seems to happen so fast.

Here’s my Snapshot.

11. Kim V says:

IMHO Fall is the most striking season. Your shots have captured this beautifully.

I like your last photo best. Fall is such a colorful season in nature. I love it!

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w