Saturday Snapshot: “Do Sit and Enjoy Life”

Whew–I don’t know about you, but 2013 seems to be starting crazy busy!  With very good things…but BUSY!  So for Saturday Snapshot today, I thought perhaps a few peaceful pictures from one of my favorite places.

You were already guessing Kensington Gardens, right? 🙂

P1010351

P1010361

P1010578

The inscription reads: “Pam Weisweiller was here – do sit and enjoy life”

So this weekend, I hope you take some time to just sit and enjoy life!

This entry was posted in Saturday Snapshot and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Saturday Snapshot: “Do Sit and Enjoy Life”

1. Elizabeth says:

Awesome photos….love the saying too.

Elizabeth
    Silver’s Reviews
    My Saturday Snapshot

2. What a wonderful inscription – I hope Pam Weisweiller, whoever she may have been, had many happy hours sittingg in te park and watching the world go by, http://goo.gl/dgFw0

It IS such a lovely place to stroll and sit to watch the world go by … and yes, it’s important to do some sitting and relaxing, isn’t it? Great reminder!

Looks like a fabulous park to relax in. Also looks much warmer than here in Ohio. Here’s Mine

5. Vicki says:

What a great place to spend a day. A walking/biking path, water, and even a place to sit and read!
    My SS

6. I’ve only been there once, but I loved it! Thanks for the virtual trip back!

7. Melwyk says:

I agree, it is lovely to see some peaceful moments in peaceful places. Thanks!

8. readerbuzz says:

Yes, let’s all sit and enjoy life. Today.

Here’s
    my Saturday Snapshot.
    I hope you will stop by! And Happy New Year!

9. Lily B says:

Wonderful pics of Kensington Gardens–I want to go to London that much more now!!
    And it is excellent advice–mostly taking it this weekend, but I still have to do homework…

10. Jackie/Jake says:

This is advice that I need to learn to take time to relax!

11. I especially love that bench! I could definitely spend a few hours reading there!

Beautiful photos & good advice. I’ll take some time to try it this week-end!