Saturday Snapshot: Botanical Gardens

Today, a few more pictures from my Vancouver trip.  These are from the botanical gardens, and if you’re ever going to Vancouver, I recommend it!  My camera battery died halfway through the gardens, but I managed a few pretty pictures…

Vancouver Garden (1) Vancouver Garden (2)Vancouver Garden (3)This hedge-maze labyrinth was amazing.  So much fun–big enough to feel like a challenge, but not so big that it got frustrating.  And it amuses me that there’s a “monkey puzzle tree” in the middle!

Visit West Metro Mommy for more Saturday Snapshots–and have a great weekend!

This entry was posted in Saturday Snapshot and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Saturday Snapshot: Botanical Gardens

1. megwrites says:

The maze looks awesome. We went to the U.S. Botanical Garden in D.C. this summer. It was very cool, too, but I’m guessing very different and smaller. Almost all of it was indoors in a big greenhouse.

Beautiful gardens! I bet the lavender was heavenly …

3. Arti says:

Beautiful! Is this in the QE Park? I’ve never been to a maze. This looks fabulous!

Vancouver is such a beautiful place, I lived there for a year back in the 80s, but can’t remember if I went to the botanic gardens particularly. Nice pictures, the maze does look fun.

5. The hedge maze is great. This week I’ve shifted my Snapshot on to my other blog http://goo.gl/4Z1dgf

6. Greg says:

I like the lavender path. Looks like a beautiful place.

7. Ginny says:

Great photos, and a maze is always fun.

Love the pathway lined with lavender. And the labyrinth does look fun. Gorgeous photos. It was a beautiful day there.

9. MarthaE says:

Lovely photos. So frustrating to have the batteries go dead when you had such opportunity. *Sigh.* I feel your pain!

I too have experienced the frustration of the dead battery on a garden tour. But you did get some nice shots, and that hedge is a delight. I’d love to see an aerial view.

11. readerbuzz says:

I love mazes. Fun!

Here’s my Saturday Snapshot!

12. Elizabeth says:

Wow – the path with the lavender and the weeping willow is gorgeous!

13. Elizabeth says: