Saturday Snapshot: Halloween Display

Since Halloween was just this past week, it seems like the ideal weekend to share a shot of my favorite Halloween decorations I saw this year…

P1020689This invasion of giant spiders is so much fun…although maybe I think so because I don’t have a fear of spiders!  But I love the way there are no other Halloween decorations, nothing to tip off that it isn’t really an invasion.  There’s a certain subtlety to it–if you can talk about subtlety in connection with giant spiders!

I hope you had a wonderful Halloween!  Visit West Metro Mommy for more Saturday Snapshots. 🙂

This entry was posted in Saturday Snapshot and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Saturday Snapshot: Halloween Display

It seems like such an odd thing to do.

I like it! Very cool display, especially since the front of the home is so tastefully furnished and decorated otherwise.

3. Vicki says:

Love the spiders! The one hanging onto the door overhang is my favorite!
    Here’s My Saturday Snapshot

4. Ginny says:

That is a great decoration. I’m not scared of spiders, but find that more frightening than a lot of the skeletons and ghost I have seen.

5. MarthaE says:

Those are great giant spiders! What are they made of?

6. readerbuzz says:

You are right. It’s the subtle enormous spiders crawling across the front of your house that sucks you in. Love it.

Here’s my Saturday Snapshot.

7. Arti says:

They are the most artistic spiders I’ve seen… the whole house is like an art installation. Maybe because of the beautiful photo. Thanks for sharing!