Saturday Snapshot: A Paris State of Mind

I have finally starting reading Les Miserables by Victor Hugo…and it’s putting me in a Paris mood!

The Seine

Liberte Egalite Fraternite

Paris Boulevard

Happy weekend!

Visit At Home with Books for more Saturday Snapshots.

This entry was posted in Saturday Snapshot and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Saturday Snapshot: A Paris State of Mind

I love Paris too and am always in a Paris state of mind. I’m preparing for my next trip to Paris and planning to take Les Mis with me for my Paris reading. Glad you’re loving it. I hope I will too.

I have been reading Les Mis since the fall! lol it’s slow going, mostly because I’m reading lots of other things in between. I am really enjoying it, too. How are you finding it? Are you going to see the movie, too?

• I did see the movie (and the play), which I think helps in my reading because I have some idea of where Hugo is going. I’m really enjoying it so far…though it is a bit of a long haul!

Oh, how I wish to see Paris! Enjoy Les Mis! What a story!

4. Wonderful, wonderful Paris, Love your pictures, they really capture the feel of the city. http://goo.gl/pAiQm

5. Brona says:

I haven’t been to Paris since 1991, but your photos gave me tingles of remembrance – thank you 🙂

6. Vicki says:

I’ve wanted to go to Paris since I was a little girl. Doubt I’ll ever make it, so I love seeing photos that others have taken while there. Love them all, but the first one is my favorite. Love the architecture and the water. Absolutely beautiful!!
    Here’s My SS

7. Love them all but the last one is my favorite:)

I’m always in a Paris frame of mind. Love your photos. I have a France meme on Mondays if you ever want to play along, but for today my Saturday Snapshot is all about swim team. Here’s Mine
    My novel, set in France, is free today on Kindle and I’d appreciate it if you’d download it. Thanks. The Summer of France

9. edgarone2 says:

a long beautiful promenade. the passion and joy of Paris.
    I have never been there. Someday…

10. Paris! WOW! I dont think I will ever make it there but love to see it through your eyes!

Love your last photo with the line of tall trees. Is it on the Champs Élysées? I think I see the Arc d’Triumph in the distance.