Saturday Snapshot: New Scarf

I’ve mentioned knitting projects a few times before, and they always make a good thing to share for Saturday Snapshot…  I finished my most recent project on Thanksgiving, which was perfect timing for wearing it to family gatherings–and for a sudden cold snap we’ve had this week!

Purple ScarfThis isn’t the most accurate of pictures, as it’s more purple in life, and not so sparkly–but I thought it was a cool shot anyway.  My next scarf will probably take until next winter, as the plan involves seven different colors and will be 14 feet long…perhaps something to share another Saturday? 🙂

Have a nice weekend, and visit West Metro Mommy for more Saturday Snapshots!

This entry was posted in Saturday Snapshot and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Saturday Snapshot: New Scarf

1. Planning on a Doctor Who scarf, eh? 😉

2. mdott922 says:

Great scarf! I’ll be interested to see what your next one looks like!

3. That looks nice and warm, perfect for a day like today where we won’t get out of the teens.

4. Very nice! I’m a knitting novice so scarves and baby blankets are my speed … maybe one day I’ll be able to knit mittens … that’s my goal!

Purple/blues are always hard to photograph. I love the speckled appearance. And well done on finishing one, I haven’t made a scarf since I was a teenager I think.

6. Ginny says:

I love the look of the purple wool. From a woollyholic.

Looks very well done. I’m impressed.

8. joyweesemoll says:

Looks gorgeous. I love the white flecks and stripes. My purples always come out blue in photographs, too. We have a purple couch and I can never get it to look right in photos!

Impressive knitting skills. I like the sparkly look of this photo too. Here’s Mine